Hidden Service Weirdness

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:23:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Ringo<2600denver at gmail.com> wrote:
> For some reason qemu doesn't want to redir port 80 to the guest's port
> 80. I'm sure nothing else is listening on my host's 80. Any other ideas
> or possible solutions to this?

unfortunately you must run qemu as root to bind to privileged ports
like 80, which negates some of the protections you're hoping to
provide.

the best solution would be correct behavior from wordpress. perhaps
someone in that community has encountered this situation and knows
what configuration or code changes are required.

best regards,