VoIP telephony building like Tor

James Brown jbrownfirst at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:16:42 UTC 2009

Gitano wrote:
> James Brown wrote:
>

>> And what about phone calls, including call to ordinaty telephones?
>>

> I use 'ihu' as an alternate for skype, but its a peer-to-peer
> application and for Linux only. AFAIK there is no SIP-based VoIP
> Software using Tor.

Is it possible to call from it to ordinary telephones (insluding mobiles)?
I realise that for Government it is possible to control my contact's
ordinary telephone, but it is very important to me that the Government
must be impossible define where I am in.
Very many Russian people were killed, unlawful arrest or simply
disappear last 4 - 5 years from activity our new Government...