25 tbreg relays in directory

Arjan n6bc23cpcduw at list.nospam.xutrox.com
Thu Jul 2 20:19:50 UTC 2009

Martin Fick wrote:
> --- On Thu, 7/2/09, Arjan <n6bc23cpcduw at list.nospam.xutrox.com> wrote:
>> He may end up on a government watch list, because they know that all
>> TOR users are potential child pornographers / terrorists.
>

> Give me a break, so are all internet users, so are all people
> of the world.  This kind of silly slurring of tor users is
> really unnecessary, isn't it?

I omitted the ;-) in that example, because I thought it was obvious.

I'll rephrase what I meant to say:
People who choose to use Tor will think about the consequences. They
will encrypt their traffic, hide their identity or simply refrain from
transmitting things via Tor that can get them into trouble somewhere on
this planet.
People who are using Tor without them knowing it, may not be so careful.