Whats your approx. TOR-Bandwidth in german Telekom-Anschlüssen ?

Attac Heidenheim heidenheim at attac.de
Wed Jul 15 17:58:52 UTC 2009

Dear German-Tor-Servers,
anybody here using Telekom ? I have got an TDSL 6000 and only approx 60kb/s
Down and Up (even less). I'm using Tor via Vidalia.
Is this normal Telekomspeed or does anybody have a better configuation ?
Also interesting: my IP-adress changes randomly sometimes 3 times per hour,
sometimes less, any idea why ?

Greetings,
Niklas

(PS I certainly want to change from Telekom to another censorshipfree provider
(like Manitu) but earliest change for me is 6/2010 - so I'm interested in
letting the cables burn ;-) !)