problem with connecting to a hidden service

Sambuddho Chakravarty sc2516 at columbia.edu
Mon Jul 13 17:24:11 UTC 2009

Sambuddho Chakravarty wrote:
> Hello Andrew
> Problem still persists...
> -Sambuddho
> Andrew Lewman wrote:
>> On 07/10/2009 09:51 PM, Sambuddho Chakravarty wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All
>>> I have a web server which I run as hidden service.
>>
>> Which version of Tor are both ends running?  Try updating them to
>> 0.2.1.17-rc.

Hi All
 Is it possibly due to some firewall rules. But I have made sure that
the host that runs the server is not filtering any packets... Still not
sure why I get this . Infact you can try it out yourself

the URI is :
gdfiftvclsmx6wqs.onion

It is a simple webserver  hosting some files. You can down load the file
:  gdfiftvclsmx6wqs.onion/verylargefile.

Thanks
Sambuddho