Comcast rate limits at 250G / month

Please Sir, Do a Wheelie evoltech at hackbloc.org
Thu Jul 9 07:52:06 UTC 2009

I had a relay set up last month on a new high speed comcast link
(19M/6M ... FAST!).  It turns out that over half a month I racked up
about 900G in traffic.  I assume that this came almost exclusively from
my tor relay.
Just this week I got a call from comcast tech
support saying that comcast caps it's usage at 250G a month.  They
also told me that if I continued to go over this limit that I would be
banned from comcast service for the following year.

Just thought I would pass this on to the larger community.

 evoltech