Yahoo Mail and Tor

bao song michaelwprx at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 9 06:20:08 UTC 2009

What about those of us who consider Windows to be the Abomination of Desolation (1010011010) and refuse to run that operating system?
Privoxy provides pre-compiled Windows versions, but I was unable to download the source for Privoxy 3.0.12 via Tor and Privoxy, and it's blocked by my country's firewall, so I can't download without using Tor, either.
The standard Tor bundle download for non-Windows still includes Privoxy 3.0.6, which mangles Yahoo mail.
Any chance of either an update to a later version of Privoxy or an alternative privacy package in the standard Tor download for non-Windows OSs?
Yours,
Michael