command line control software

ivvmm unachievable at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:18:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

Is there any command line control software? Excuse me for that question.
Just read control-spec.txt and found it very easy to talk to Tor server
via telnet. But it would be rather convenient to use some tuned tool.

Will not be much disappointed if it does not exist, that's not any bad.
Not happy with graphical interface(though I use thunderbird and
firefox), it would be much more useful to run just a text tool, which
output will be grepable, fmtable, sedable and so on.

Thanks.