Time Warner bad / VPS recommendations

Matthew McCabe mateo07 at mrmccabe.com
Fri Feb 6 15:02:22 UTC 2009

I agree that starting a business may be problematic but I am not sure
this would be true for a non-profit in the US.

Does anyone know if US non-profits are required to log connection
information?  I help several businesses (including a large company) and
non-profits maintain their websites, networks, etc. and am not aware of
any requirement to log this kind of information.

Thanks,
Matt