Bittorrent

Germershausen germershausen at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 19 09:24:40 UTC 2009

Who do you think you are, Mr. Bonetti from Italy?

> Marco Bonetti
> BT3 EeePC enhancing module: http://sid77.slackware.it/bt3/
> Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://workaround.ch/
> Linux-live for powerpc: http://workaround.ch/pub/rsync/mb/linux-live/
> My webstuff: http://sidbox.homelinux.org/

People like you should be banned from the tor network and from the whole
internet. If you want music, pay for it. I you want books, pay for it,
but please don' t use the tor network via bittorrent to steal books and
music from composers and authors who worked hard. I don' t know if you
do that for sure, but asking for bittorent support, makes it likely. If
you are really this

> Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://workaround.ch/

don' t waste your time in Slackintosh. Become a tor developer and write
a module that helps to ban all bittorent traffic from the tor network.
--
  Germershausen
  germershausen at fastmail.fm