another reason to keep ExcludeNodes

John Brooks special at dereferenced.net
Thu Feb 19 01:19:21 UTC 2009

No, the middle node cannot change data. It can, however, randomly cut out
and drop circuits, connections, or drop off the face of the earth entirely.
That is probably what was happening to him. The middle node essentially
knows nothing (other than who the entry and exit nodes are), so there would
be no benefit to doing so either.

 - John Brooks