Geoip information

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:10:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 6:36 AM, downie - <downgeoff2 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> There was a geoip-cache file from November, which I guess is the last time
> it worked.
> I renamed that in case it was corrupted. A new one hasn't been created, I
> don't think.

the behavior you describe is exactly as if whatever Vidalia's thinks
is the data directory does not exist.  this could be file system
corruption, an accidental deletion, permissions.  the best suggestion
is to reinstall, so that the installer creates and populates the
Vidalia data directories correctly.  debug level logging should point
out the cause, but you may have to dig for it among all the other
verbosity.

best regards,