Tor speed

slush slush at slush.cz
Sat Feb 14 13:09:52 UTC 2009

Fortunately, I write thesis in my language, not English :-). 80% of work is
not about Tor. Part of the task is also writing Tor exit node scanner (I
wrote a little bit to or-talk about months - something like "soat"). If it
will be a little bit useful for Tor community, I will translate this part &
publish python source codes for free use.

Marek