Whats the use of country.sh?

Germershausen germershausen at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 14 10:53:40 UTC 2009

My Debian tor package ships with a not very well maintained country.sh.
I think this bash should start tor by hand if i don' t want to use the
autostart script in /etc/init.d/ and if i like to exclude countries.
This bash starts with the lines

# Set one or another, but not both, alphabetical order plz:
#COUNTRIES_TO_REJECT="CN|FR|GB|HK"; # Those countries will be rejected.
COUNTRIES_TO_ACCEPT="AR|US"; # All other countries will be rejected,
those only will be accepted.

# Where to find a routers list:
ROUTERS="http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exit.pl?textonly=1";

serifos.eecs.harvard.edu seems to be dead. Is there a replacement for
this url?
--
  Germershausen
  germershausen at fastmail.fm