Tor speed

slush slush at slush.cz
Fri Feb 13 19:00:58 UTC 2009

> You cannot check only once and then conclude anything from that. Tor
> network is really a place where you should do a statistical research
> as is almost as far from deterministic as it can be.

During last year of my playing with Tor network I did plenty of test in
different days, random circuits, fixed-order circuits and so on, of course.
But Im just surprised by speed in ONE random test with wget, because I know,
that is far away of typical behaviour. It is all. And the "conspiracy" was
bad joke, of course ;-).

Marek