Tor speed

slush slush at slush.cz
Fri Feb 13 13:59:54 UTC 2009

Well, Firefox rendes HTML as fast as it is possible (instead of IE6), so I
dont think it is the reason. You can also try wget or something - it takes
hell long time to receive first byte of response and then it is fast enough.

Original question was very simple: Where is the main difference between Tor
and JAP design, that JAP is spreading bandwidth much better than Tor?

Thanks,
Marek

Keep in mind, that I dont judge JAP from security view, just performance.