doesn't take long for the dmca's notices to start rolling in..

Mike L jackoroses at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:18:18 UTC 2009

Thank you for the links.
My provider replied back and they are happy with the response and have no
issues
with Tor continuing to run.
They have forwarded the response to the DC and told me it will be their call
though
if they should decide to null route my ip or not..
One notice wouldn't be too bad but I was nailed with what looks like 11 of
them..

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Bill Weiss
<houdini+tor at clanspum.net<houdini%2Btor at clanspum.net>