US Customers: anyone helping me?

Michael Reed reed at inet.org
Mon Dec 7 13:17:51 UTC 2009

Well, he probably does not want to do all the associated paperwork
and/or risk going to jail...I suggest reading
http://www.bis.doc.gov/encryption/default.htm before pursuing this... (I
am not suggesting I agree or disagree with the policy, just pointing out
the obvious issues surrounding US crypto export that one should be
familiar with if thinking about this...).

-Michael