Project Introduction: ARM

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:23:36 UTC 2009

Hi, throughout the summer I've been on a project called 'arm' (anonymizing
relay monitor). It's a terminal monitor for Tor relays providing
bandwidth/cpu/memory usage, relay configuration, event log, connection
details, etc. The project is intended for command-line aficionados, ssh
connections, and anyone stuck with a tty terminal for checking their relay's
status. More information (including screenshots) is available at '
www.atagar.com/arm'. If this strikes your fancy you can snag a copy of the
project with:
svn co https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/arm/trunk/

I hope others find it a handy utility. It should be stable so if you manage
to make it crash (or have a feature request) then please let me know! Email
is best but I'm also usually on the Tor irc channels (my nick is 'atagar').
However, I'm about to head off to the PETS conference so I might be a little
slow to respond the next few days. Cheers! -Damian