Remember to check your proposal. Ijust forgot to subscribe to updates of my proposal :(

Li Dong ldongxp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:18:38 UTC 2009

Don't forget to subscribe for updates on your proposal:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/userguide#depth_studproposalsub
.
The organization may be posting comments, and you might miss them otherwise.

I had submitted a proposal on 29th,Mar, and forgot to subcribe to updates.
As a result, I didn't response to the public review until 2nd , April. Maybe
the organization members thought I got disappeared :(
Hope the organization member had subscribe to my proposal.
Hope you guys do not forget this.

Thanks
 Li Dong