Local transparent proxy with PF on OpenBSD

Adlesshaven adlesshaven at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:36:34 UTC 2008

Hello. I am trying to set up PF on my computer to redirect all my
traffic into Tor. I followed the instructions on:

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TransparentProxy

But every time I try to connect Tor to the internet through my local
network, it fails. I have been tinkering with my internet settings for
hours, I think the DHCP might be interfering with the settings, but I am
not an expert enough to troubleshoot this problem very well.

I have made the settings exactly as suggested on the wiki page.

I searched google, the wiki, the mailing list archives and asked on the
Tor IRC, but I don't know what is wrong (Its probably just some stupid
thing)

Does anyone have experience with transparent proxies and PF?

Thanks