Monitoring TOR

Nicholas Anthony nick at servo.cc
Tue Oct 28 16:09:21 UTC 2008

You might instead want to find out what your bandwidth limit is and use
the AccountingMax option in your torrc. More info at the FAQ:

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#Hibernation

 From the tor man page:

"If you have bandwidth cost issues, enabling hibernation is preferable
to setting a low bandwidth, since it provides users with a collection of
fast servers that are up some of the time, which is more useful than a
set of slow servers that are always 'available'."

Cheers,

- Nick