Streams are always detached..

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Oct 17 19:44:41 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 06:30:23PM +0400, ??????? ?????? wrote:
> I have one trouble. I want to create circuit and attach stream to it.
> It's ok, when i creating circuits and try to attach streams,
> but i always get "stream detached" message. But if i would like to
> attach stream to circuits, that was built by tor
> they are not detached.

You should be looking at your Tor logs (at info or debug level). They
will say why a given stream didn't fit onto a given circuit.

> EXTENDCIRCUIT 0 moria1,moria2,tor26
> 250 EXTENDED 18
> getinfo circuit-status
> 250+circuit-status=
> 18 BUILT moria1,moria2,tor26
[snip]
> 650 STREAM 17 NEW 0 google.com:80
> attachstream 17 18

Note that tor26 doesn't allow exits to google. That's probably your
reason in this particular case.

See also https://www.torproject.org/faq-abuse#ExitPolicies

--Roger