Kudos on memory usage in 0.2.X

slush slush at centrum.cz
Sun Nov 9 23:15:36 UTC 2008

Hi Roger,

Im in same situation as Matt. Im running Tor exit on VPS, version 0.2.0.x.
So each MB of memory is quite bit expensive for me :). Do you personally
think that running 0.2.1.x (so experimental branch, but less memory usage)
on production machine is a good idea? Stability is the main issue, but I
have overall good experience with Tor (except issue with certificates ;).

Thanks,
Marek