Tor Button

M moeedsalam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:46:40 UTC 2008

Basically if i am connected to a proxy over an encrypted vpn. What i
understand is that any browsing i do, the dns resolves will still leak info.
Is there a way i can combine this proxy service with polipo or privoxy?
Polipo would be better as i can use the Tor bundle and just change the porxy
settings...

I hope someone does help in this...