Limiting hops

zmj zangmj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:54:44 UTC 2008

i suppose the packets from the exit Tor node to the destination are still
unencrypted,
which means that your request can still be seen by anybody who want to see
it, only
he can't know where this request is from.
but if the only one node in the path/circuit(suppose you just want only one
node) is
some malicious node, there will be nothing different from connectiong to the
network
directly, may be even worse.
this is also why Tor uses 3 nodes, entry node doesn't know your destination,
exit node
dosen't know you, and middle node prevents cooperating between entry node
and exit node