Tor and Gmail

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Sat Nov 15 01:33:50 UTC 2008

     On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:52:32 +0800 "Koh Choon Lin" <free2sg at gmail.com>
wrote:
>With https option enabled in Gmail, I could not achieve full
>encryption at the login page. Its always partial encryption unless I
>turn off JavaScript. Anyone has this problem too?

     Why would you have JavaScript enabled in the first place?  Isn't that
kind of giving the whole ship away before it leaves the dock?  Especially
with sites like gmail?
     If you're using Firefox, I'd strongly advise installing the NoScript
plugin and making sure that web pages from gmail.com are blocked from
running any scripts.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG