Any plans to fix tor for OpenDNS?

Praedor Atrebates praedor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 16:58:51 UTC 2008

Thanks for the link.  I had switched to OpenDNS to avoid some of the critical
problems recently with "normal" DNS servers.

On another note, every time I post to this list, soon after I get a message
from typepad asking me to confirm my post by replying to the typepad message.

Can this be turned off somewhere?  I've never seen this before with any other
mailing list I've ever belonged to.

praedor