Tor security advisory: Debian flaw causes weak identity keys [off topic]

Wesley Kenzie wkenzie at shaw.ca
Wed May 14 16:54:48 UTC 2008

I would rather not get involved in this spat, but I believe that we are all
better off if bullying behaviour is outed.  And yes it is bullying to assume
you know another person's motivations and behave in a demeaning, derogatory
way towards them.

Whoever is administering this list, can you please issue a warning here and
banish the bullies to spare the rest of us?

Wesley