Spoofing location - possible?

buralex at gmail.com buralex at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:29:47 UTC 2008

  Robert Hogan <robert at roberthogan.net> said on May 06, 2008 13:54 -0400
(in part):
>> Fortunately, there is a project in the Vidalia project pipeline to build
>> > perspective choices (such as choosing the country in which you want your
>> > exit node to reside).  Matt Edman and Camilo Viecco know more about
>> > this.
>> >
>> > Geoff
>>

> Not strictly true, TorK provides exactly this option under the 'Citizen Of..'
> toolbar button.
>
> The snag is that TorK is linux-only at this point.
Thanks Robert - yes that looks exactly like what I was after. Almost,
but not quite enough, to make me leave my Microsoft comfort zone and
venture into Linux, dual booting and a whole mess of technology I've
been able to avoid up to now. :-\
Especially since the find fast US nodes approach seems to work well
(enough).

Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail