Small Sister Privacy Project

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter, wgasa brenno at dewinter.com
Thu May 1 08:53:05 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Apologies if this turns out to be off-topic, but I'd say this would be
the mailinglist for this e-mail. Two weeks ago I started an open source
project called Small Sister. The aim of the project is to make
privacytools more user friendly and people more aware of privacy issues.
The main trigger for the project is European regulation on Data
Retention (storing who's e-mailing whom and who's calling who). One of
the key features is setting up an infrastructure for anonymous e-mailing
without creating a freehaven for spammers. Without doubt Tor will be one
of the key components of this project, since we don't want to reinvent
the wheel.

So I want to point you at the project and hope to get useful input or
even contact with the folks behind Tor to see how we can intelligently
use what is available already. You can find the project at
http://www.smallsister.org/ - Again I don't intend to spam this list.

Cheers,

Brenno de Winter