set up relay

Alto alto at bluebottle.com
Fri May 23 05:53:21 UTC 2008

hi madjon and all
(1) i did a google search for "how to check firewall ports address hosts file" and up came a list of online port scanners
i chose pc flank
and the reslut below scared me, so i deleted the 4 ports i had manually opened below.
(2) i do not think i have a router ...

QUESTION
what do you think is the next step for me now?

  :9090 - Private OR Port
  :443   - Public OR Port
  :9091 - Private DIR Port
  :80     - Public DIR Port
====================================
PC Flank Results of Advanced Port Scanner

TCP CONNECT scanning (scanned in 3 seconds)
We have scanned your computer' ports used by the most widespread trojan horses. Here is the description of possible ports' statuses:

"Stealthed" (by a firewall) -Means that your computer is invisible to others on the Internet and protected by a firewall or other similiar software;
"Closed" (non-stealthed) - means that this port is closed, but your computer is visible to others on the Internet that can be potentially dangerous;
"Open" - Means that this port is ready to establish (or has already established) a connection with remote address. It also means that your computer is vulnerable to attacks and could have been already hacked or infected by a trojan/backdoor;

Port:  	 	Status  	Service  	     	Description

137 	  	stealthed 	NETBIOS Name Service 	NetBios is used to share files through your Network Neighborhood

138 	  	stealthed 	NETBIOS Datagram        Service NetBios is used to share files through your Network Neighborhood

21 	  	closed 	    	FTP 	    	        File Transfer Protocol is used to transfer files between computers

23 	  	closed 	    	TELNET 	    	        Telnet is used to remotely create a shell (dos prompt)

135 	  	closed 	    	RPC 	    	        Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is used in client/server applications based on MS Windows operating systems

139 	  	closed 	    	NETBIOS Session         Service NetBios is used to share files through your Network Neighborhood

1080 	  	closed 	    	SOCKS PROXY 	        Socks Proxy is an internet proxy service

1243 	  	closed 	    	SubSeven 	        SubSeven is one of the most widespread trojans

3128 	  	closed 	    	Masters Paradise and RingZero 	    	Trojan horses

12345 	  	closed 	    	NetBus 	    	        NetBus is one of the most widespread trojans

12348 	  	closed 	    	BioNet 	    	        BioNet is one of the most widespread trojan

27374 	  	closed 	    	SubSeven 	        SubSeven is one of the most widespread trojans

31337 	  	closed 	    	Back Orifice 	    	Back Orifice is one of the most widespread trojans

80 	  	open 	    	HTTP 	    	        HTTP web services publish web pages

(2) i do not have a router as far as i know ...