GPG Public Keys

Sebastian Hahn mail at sebastianhahn.net
Thu May 22 09:35:55 UTC 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 4:32 AM, idefix at riseup.net wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Nathaniel Dube wrote:
>> For some reason kmail is giving me a [Invalid signature.]
>> warning about your email. :-/
>
> Same here. So the problem is not on your end...

It's an old problem. I could use inline signatures, those would come
through - but they are broken as soon as anything non-ASCII is
involved. On the other hand, pgp/mime signed messages are somehow
mangled by the mailing list software, or it appears to be like that.
Therefore, I try to not sign messages I send to this list, but
unfortunately I forget sometimes, as in the last mail.

I'm still looking for a solution, and might switch to mutt when I have
the time to set up my mail system properly.

Sebastian