Tor server for port 443

Grant Heller torstatistics at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:31:42 UTC 2008

Can I get some feedback regarding the deployment of an exit node restricted
to port 443?

My rationale is fairly simple, I believe in free speech and want to help
make it available to everyone, especially those whose governments
criminalize certain kinds of speech.  I am also aware of some of the
weakness' of Tor such as the lack of end to end encryption when
using nonsecure protocols.  My desire is to provide a communications
mechanism that enforces end to end encryption.

Do any interested members of this list feel that such a restrictive exit
node is worth the bother and helpful to the project?

Many thanks!