Quick question about TOR and use of SSL

Chris Burge burgechris at gmail.com
Fri May 16 22:42:35 UTC 2008

Cool beans.  Thanks for the clarification.  You do raise one question in my
mind.  I've been playing around with multiple OS's (i.e. Ubuntu 7.04,
Windows XP and DSL) but I'm tied to Windows XP (I'm a contract developer and
traditionally get paid for .Net work).  Obviously there are issues with IE,
FireFox isn't much better unless you know what you're doing and the others
have some javascript issues.  All of that said, what kind of setup do you
use and how does it provide you extra anonymity/security versus others?
On most sites, you just can't get by without some sort of use of cookies.
Of course, this too limits your ability towards privacy so I'm trying to
create a best practice scnario for myself on a site-by-site basis.

Thanks,
Chris

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM, F. Fox <kitsune.or at gmail.com> wrote:

--
Interested in selling your home? Ask me!