Prebuilding circuits?

Kees Vonk keesvonk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:12:08 UTC 2008

I have found that while using Tor the first connection to a site always
times out. As I understand it, this is because Tor is still building a
circuit to the site in question. Now there are certain sites I access a
lot, and it would be good if I could tell Tor to build a circuit to the
site at start up time, that way I would always have an available circuit.

Can someone please tell me if and how this is possible. If I have
totally misunderstood what is going on, please let me know as well.

Thanks