I am at my wits end, I cant register for account at digg.com using tor

defcon defconoii at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:50:56 UTC 2008

Yes fortunately not all libraries log although if they are funded by
state and federal governments they most likely allow these
state/federal governments log into their systems, also many public
libraries are not very secure that I have been to and could easily be
backdoored on the library network itself or simply logged through the
libraries gateway.  As for the nsa logging networks, I have seen most
networks affiliated with the nsa according to cryptome but are they a
very reputable resource for information like this?  The only network I
feel safe with is qwest communications, they have actively refused to
give logs and access to their network to the feds.  But the gateways
exiting their networks like at&t are surely logged as well as verizon,
covad and a few other usa networks.  The use for tor is mandatory to
feel safer with a great possibility of these issues.
-defcon