ServerDNSResolvConfFile

Chris Burge burgechris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:42:23 UTC 2008

k...more on this.  I have now read that this needs to point to a file that
resolves nameservers.  Before I didn't have to do this but oh well.  I've
looked up resolv.conf but to be honest I don't know where it is suppose to
point (i.e. I don't want to use my personal nameservers for privacy sake).

Thanks for any wisdom,
Chris

--
Interested in selling your home?  Ask me!