Excluding domains

Lanthanaël lanthanael at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 02:42:13 UTC 2008

Thank you John!

I do not use Privoxy because it crashes all the time on an x64 System
instead of it I use CCProxy which supports my needs very well and I
think I have to write to the creators of CCProxy for a solution.

Or is it possible to exclude some domains / domain endings in the Torrc
file?

Thank you, Lanthanaël