Tor Desktop

Rochester TOR Admin onionroutor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 04:08:08 UTC 2008

Here are a few other virtual anonymity machines:
- JanusVM [http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/392],
- xB Machine [http://xerobank.com/software.php],

I may be wrong but I thought one of the major problems with someone creating
a anonymity virtual machine has been keeping them up to date with the latest
version of Tor especially when a security fix comes out.  So it's not that
they're bad ideas, they're just really high maintenance to do as a
distributable project.

It all depends on how you setup your system and what you're using Tor for
but personally, I think it's much easier to maintain security and privacy
having a VM separate from your regular system if you're switching between
using Tor and not. But that's just me...

~ROC Tor Admin