relay tidbits...

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:41:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM, F. Fox <kitsune.or at gmail.com> wrote:

I would rather know the truth and be able to make a decision about what I
want to support than be blind sided by cops randomly showing up at my house
claiming I did something bad and taking all my stuff.

Recall the gentlemen from Germany that went through a huge amount of
bullshit because someone abused his node.
I don't want to be that guy.