ktorrent and tor

sigi dugongs at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 02:30:16 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I always used ktorrent and tor with its option http-tracker-proxy set to
127.0.0.1:8118 and it ran well over tor...

But now for a unknown reason to me, ktorrent seems to ignore this
setting and sends all its tracker-requests not through tor anymore. Does
anyone of you use ktorrent and tor and sees this behaviour?

If I set up konqueror to use tor, ktorrent uses it too, but for all of
its traffic. I'd like to only route the tracker-requests through tor,
like I did before.

Has anyone here a hint, where I should look after, or where I missed
something? I'm running debian lenny/sid and tried with ktorrent
2.2.6/2.2.7

Thanks,
sigi