questions about bug in 0.2.0.20-rc

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Sun Jun 15 01:57:31 UTC 2008

     I just came home and found tor had crashed.  I've been running 0.2.0.20-rc
lately, which is the first version with the clock jump bug, but it doesn't do
it very often.  However, after this crash, I'm back to 0.2.0.19-alpha for the
moment.  0.2.0.20-rc crashed with the following message in the info-level log:

Jun 14 19:23:08.176 [err] Bug: connection.c:1580: connection_buckets_decrement: Assertion num_written < INT_MAX failed; aborting.

My questions are:
	1) What does this bug entail?  (I.e., what does the message mean?)
	2) Has it been fixed in a later version already?

     Thanks in advance.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG