Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Problem w/ Using tor(k) for Geostreaming Live-Videos

f-ighting.erich at arcor.de f-ighting.erich at arcor.de
Wed Jun 11 21:34:09 UTC 2008

Sorry! I get a DNS leaking error during the process, too! Could that kill the geostreaming backtor? Where would I fix it? Would tork also tell me if me torrc is messed up???

I have setup tork as well to have an exit node as German IP!!

YET still:

torify mplayer rtsp://c36000-ls.w.core.cdn.streamfarm.net/2R38HDlo3/36000zdf/live/3546zdf/encoder.geozdf.geoevent_h.wmv
MPlayer dev-SVN-r25315

Can't init input joystick
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing rtsp://c36000-ls.w.core.cdn.streamfarm.net/2R38HDlo3/36000zdf/live/3546zdf/encoder.geozdf.geoevent_h.wmv.
Resolving c36000-ls.w.core.cdn.streamfarm.net for AF_INET...
Connecting to server c36000-ls.w.core.cdn.streamfarm.net[217.243.250.170]: 554...
STREAM_LIVE555, URL: rtsp://c36000-ls.w.core.cdn.streamfarm.net/2R38HDlo3/36000zdf/live/3546zdf/encoder.geozdf.geoevent_h.wmv
Stream not seekable!
 file format detected.
-->Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0 <--
Would be that geostreaming blocker, right?!

Erich

PS: This now works, that is the video to go via torify mplayer -playlist http://wstreaming.zdf.de/zdf/veryhigh/080609_smm.asx (Sine there is no geostreaming checker) Ok, I assume you guys have a well setup tork running, why is it not going with you, that you could acces the very live stream with any German exit node???  THX 4 all your quick help, guys!!!!!! tomorrow is already the next pair of games ;)