Researchers could face legal risks for Tor network snooping

mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:58:22 UTC 2008

lanek-at-novenine.com:

> I doubt also that the symposium has been hold in "Leuven, Belgium,"
> maybe in
> Leuven-the-new (Louvain-la-Neuve)? ... the two being different
> [30-40 minutes
> by train if I recall correctly], in which Louvain-la-Neuve is a VERY
> good
> [and
> politically emancipated too], high level university centre.

I mostly agree to the rest of your comment, but as you can easily
check on their website it was in fact in Leuven:

"Leuven is about 25 km east of Brussels. Do not confuse Leuven with
Louvain-La-Neuve, where the francophone university UCL is situated.
Louvain-la-Neuve is about 30km away from Leuven!"

(from http://petsymposium.org/2008/travel.php)