Exit node connection statistics

mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com mplsfox02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:39:38 UTC 2008

Am 18.07.2008 um 16:05 schrieb Dawney Smith dawneysmith-at-
googlemail.com |tor|:
> Figuring out which exit node you are should be fairly trivial. There
> are
> about 1000 exit nodes that exit on port 80, and you are one of them.

Of course you can. And if you are able to bring yourself under the top
100 of 500 exit nodes in one day, you can solve it even in two days.
Just use a different destination IP for each exit node, then you don't
need the bisection method. ;-)

But you are right. Maybe top 100 is too much and I should switch to a
top 20 or so?