Torbutton 1.2.0RC4 Error

Matthieu Dalissier mdal at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 3 17:59:19 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I don't know if it is the right place to post this.

A few days ago  i ve upgraded my torbutton to 1.2.0RC4 with FF3.0 and
now can't toggle away from the Tor-state.
The plugin is in default configuration, when i click on the Torbutton an
error message with following text appears:

Please file bug report! Error applying Non-Tor settings: [Exception...
"Component returned failure code: 0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)
[nsIPrefBranch2.setBoolPref]"  nsresult: "0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://torbutton/content/torbutton.js :: torbutton_update_status ::
line 986"  data: no]

Best regard
Matthieu Dalissier