About WLAN and monitoring..

algenon flower algenon_flower at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 05:26:22 UTC 2008

I run a Tor client on a laptop at easy to access pub wifi access points. What I need to know is, assuming I have disallowed file sharing, ect what info could a wifi host be able to access on my computer? I have heard they could only log my MAC address, the unique code identifying my wifi card. Is more available to an attacker?
                                                                                      Algenon