Child pornography blocking again

Marko Sihvo parazite at nic.fi
Thu Jan 24 17:38:34 UTC 2008

Kraktus kirjoitti:
> On 24/01/2008, Ben Wilhelm <zorba-tor at pavlovian.net> wrote:
>
>> * Cries of "you're blocking child porn, why not also block warez/hate speech/freenet/political propoganda that I don't like"
>>

> Warez is bad, but it hurts people's wallets,
Warez is bad? I disagree. Sharing is caring.

http://iwouldntsteal.net/
> not innocent children, so
> it's more of an economic crime than a crime against humanity.  In
> other words, blocking child porn is more worth the effort.

are you seriously claiming distribution images ~ a crime against humanity?

so how about?

VA-The.Best.Of.Jihad.Snuff.Videos.Wmv.Real-20050207-PZ

date: 07 february 2005
comments: 27x the.best.of.jihad.snuff beheading&shooting
format: wmv/real

including:

3294790 american2.wmv
 -- jack hensley in iraq