Konqueror & SOCKS with Tor+Privoxy

dr._no at cool.ms dr._no at cool.ms
Sun Jan 20 12:43:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

for anonymity konqueror is one of the best browsers, because
you can turn off the browser and os identification, as you can see
on

http://proxydetect.com/

And you can switch off the referrer by adding the following text to your
~/.kde/share/config/kio_httprc to disable the sending of the HTTP
referrer when following links. Note that this might break some web
pages.

[General]
SendReferrer=false

Greets